RECRUITMENT & TRAINING AS PER PSARA ACT 2005
We follow a Rigorous and Strict Selection procedure for selection of Security Guards and Supervisors. A thorough background check and verification of documents is conducted followed formal Police Verification. Minimum Educational Qualification for Guards is between Class VIII to Class X and for Supervisors is between Class X to Class XII. The Security Personnel are trained to meet the Minimum Physical Standards and Communication Ability.
- General Surveillance and Vigilance Duties.
- Maintenance and up-keeping of Registers and Records.
- Adhere closely to the Duties and responsibilities laid down by our client.
- Fact finding and Reporting.
- Soft-Skills and Communication Skills.
- Our supervisors are trained in the operating aspects of Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Detection, Fire Detection, Alarm Systems and Frame Metal Detectors.
- Provide soft and hard copies of management information Reports on Assets Movement Guest Movement, Attendance, Incidents, Emergency stand-by equipment parameters etc, on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Detailed investigation report in case of Thefts, Pilferage and Losses.
- Recording data of Emergency equipment as required by the client.
- Fire-Fighting Assistance.
- Disaster Management and Emergency Response measures.